TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Service Disclaimer:
By using any service provided by Complete Cleaners LLC and/or its independent contractors you are explicitly stating that you agree with all terms and conditions expressed in this agreement. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please discontinue use of any services related to or provided by Complete Cleaners.
"Complete Cleaners", "us", and "we", "the company" all refer to the business entity Complete Cleaners LLC.
These terms and conditions in their entirety are the property of Complete Cleaners and can be modified at our discretion any time without prior notice.
Although the owners of this company are proud Arizona State University student and alum, Complete Cleaners as an independent entity is not affiliated with Arizona State University in any way.
Complete Cleaners does NOT guarantee the removal of stains such as, rust, mildew or others caused by hard water build-up or lack of maintenance.
All areas should be free of clutter.
We require to be informed of items or surfaces needing special care for an additional price.
We are NOT responsible for damage due to fault and/or improper installation of any item.
All surfaces (i.e. marble, granite, hardwood floors, etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
Furniture on wood floors is expected to have proper protection.
We only clean windows blinds and surfaces that are within our cleaning tech’s safe reach(maximum 6-ft reach).
For safety, no other jobs should be done while we are cleaning.
No heavy furniture will be moved.
We are not responsible for pets left unattended during or after service. Please ensure that your pet cannot exit your home at any point if left indoors during service.
If your choose to leave your pet is indoors during service, Complete Cleaners is NOT responsible for any inadvertent harm caused to your pet by our cleaning technicians, materials, tools, or chemicals. We love animals, so please, keep them safe while we service your home!
Complete Cleaners is a local company that relies primarily on word-of-mouth recommendations, so please communicate any concerns you might have about the service disclaimer or a house cleaning experience with our company. We want to make sure your experience is great so you share it with others.
If you have any further questions please contact us by using the form on the Home Page.
ACCESS TO YOUR HOME
Please remember that if your living space is located within a building that requires a form of secured entry, you will be responsible for escorting our tech into the premises. If this is the case please make sure to include instructions for entry in the notes section of your service order form.
You are only required to be at your living space to let one of our techs in at the designated time you chose. We prefer that a resident remain in the residence until the service is completed. We are not responsible for locking doors or other forms of entry into the living space.
For AirBnBs or Vacation Rentals, we can use a lock-box, keypad or spare key for entry. We are able to accommodate to whatever you are comfortable with. You do not need to be present if an entry method is agreed upon ahead of time, but feel free to drop in at any time!
There will be a five (5) minute period where our tech will arrive and wait for you to answer the door. If you have provided special instructions or need to escort our tech in the building we will attempt three(3) phone calls within a 5 minute period. After the five-minute period is over the tech will leave. Missed service is non-refundable.
BREAKAGE & THEFT
1. We are often handling things that aren't normally touched (pictures not hung securely (e.g. with thumb tacks), top heavy items with unstable bases, wobbly, tipping objects). Each incident is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please remove unstable breakables to a place we do not clean.
1a. In order to file a claim, you must photograph the broken item within 24 hours of our service and submit it to email@example.com with your name and date/time of service. Our claims team will review each item on a case by case basis. You must also have a verification of value document, such as a receipt or bank statement showing indisputable proof of purchase.
2. We will pay up to $100 per broken item, when value is verifiable. If the damage is valued at more than $100, a Liability Insurance Claim and Investigation will need to be opened through our insurance carrier.
3. In some cases we will have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company. Breakage values over $25 must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized. Please save the broken item for our inspection. Breakage must be reported within 24 hours of discovery.
4. Please remember, it is your responsibility to ensure that all entry ways are secured before, during, and after our service.
5. While it should never be an issue that arises, we take theft very seriously. Our cleaning technicians and cleaning company partners are background checked and are of the highest integrity. If you notice that something has gone missing immediately after your service, please contact us immediately so that we can begin an investigation. Please file a formal report with a description of the item and proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or bank statement to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the incident. You will also need to file a police report so that the appropriate authorities can conduct a thorough investigation of the incident.
6. After a police report is filed, we will proceed to collaborate with the designated authorities in their investigation according to Arizona Governing Law. Our legal team will also open an investigation regarding the incident to prevent fraudulent claims.
7. Please note that Complete Cleaners will consider legal action in any matter involving a fraudulent claim.
Pre-paid cleaning service products are non-refundable and carry no monetary value. They may not be re-sold or redistributed without Complete Cleaners LLC’s explicit written permission.
Complete Cleaners LLC accepts ONLY the following forms of payment for services:
Cash is only accepted in extreme circumstances or for tipping purposes.
Payments must be rendered before or no later than immediately after completion of service.
If your payment method is expired or otherwise invalid, a secondary form of payment will be required.
For a full refund the cancellation must occur 24 or more hours before the scheduled time of service. Any cancellation within 24 hours of scheduled service time is non-refundable. Re-schedules within 24 hours of originally scheduled appointment time are subject to a 50% service charge.
Cancellations may be requested via phone call to 480.808.9664 or email to email@example.com ONLY. If a representative is not able to answer your call, please leave a detailed voice message with your full name, email address you booked with, service time and address.
Complete Cleaners reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion.